In Wall Dimmer Switch For LED Light/CFL/Incandescent, 3-way Single Pole, Cover Plate Included, White
Cloudy Bay Lighting Switches
- 3-Way Single Pole Compatible Slide control dimmer
- 600W max Incandescent, 150W max Dimmable LED/CFL, 120VAC, 60Hz
- Decorative Wall Plate and Mounting Screws Included
- Works with a variety of dimmable CFL and LED lamps
- 120V / 60Hz / 600W max Incandescent / 150W max Dimmable LED/CFL
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Single Pole/3 Way installation.(please refer to brief wiring instruction below).
- Works with LED, Halogen, Incandescent bulbs - Trim Dial below Cover Plate allows Sensitivity Adjustment upon installation to achieve compatibility with LED Lamps.
- Fine tune adjustment dial to eliminte LED/CFL flickering.
- No screws needed to fasten wall plate. Looks perfectly blend into the wall.
- Can be used with literally all kinds of your household lighting.
- Dimmer has been tested to be fully compatible with any light fixtures of Cloudy Bay Lighting family, including Cloudy Bay flush mount ceiling lights.
- UL Listed, 2 Year Warranty. Please contact us if there is any issue with dimming issue.
- Fully compatible with any light fixtures of Cloudy Bay Lighting family, especially for Flush mount ceiling lights.
Quick installation instruction
SINGLE POLE/3-WAY CIRCUIT INSTALLATION
Stair light dimming range varies from different dimmers. It may not be able to dim all the way down to "off". To achieve a better dimming result, please refer to the dimmer chart below (dimmer compatibility tested by the manufacturer ).
- Single Pole: Connect the green dimmer ground wire to ground wire in the wall-box, Connect the black dimmer wire to the hot input wire removed from the switch, Connect either of the 2 red dimmer wires to the light fixture wire removed from the switch,Use wire nut to cap the remaining red wire on dimmer.
- 3-Way:Connect the green dimmer ground wire to the ground wire in the wall-box, Connect the black dimmer wire to the TAG wire removed from the switch, Connect the red dimmer wires to the remaining wires removed from the switch.
Fine tune with adjustment dial
At the low end of the dimming level when the light starts to flicker, fine tune the dimming performance by turning the adjustment dial counter-clockwise so that the light output is stable. Set your slider to where there's no hum or flickering on light fixtures.
Screw-free wall plate
Install the dimmer and mounting frame with the tabs facing down. Put on the screw-free wall plate after tuning the adjustment dial.
Compatible with CFL/LED
Cloudy Bay dimmer improves the compatibility of dimmable CFLs and LEDs compared to standard dimmers by eliminating flicker, making sure lights operate properly at all levels.
Preview & Download
Product Basic Technical Details
|Item Model Number||CBLD001WH|
|Item Weight||0.37 pound|
|Product Dimensions||1.9 x 2.8 x 4.5 inches|