We stand behind the quality of our products and are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience. All of our products come with a 12 months warranty from the date of purchase.
- A warranty period starts on the date of delivery of the products to the customer.
- A product is defective when such a product has a defect in workmanship or material that causes the product not to be able to operate in accordance with the specifications as provided by CloudyBay.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products can be returned for a full refund, regardless of the reason, within 30 days of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in CloudyBay’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through CloudyBay’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
How do I return an item?1. Please reach out to CloudyBay customer support to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. CloudyBay support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
3. For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to CloudyBay with the following information:
- Name of the courier
- Tracking number
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
Once confirmed, our support team will help to arrange a replacement or refund for you. Please note that we will not be able to provide you with a replacement or refund if the information is incomplete.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by CloudyBay or CloudyBay's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
CloudyBay's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through CloudyBay's authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through CloudyBay (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, CloudyBay will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- CloudyBay must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that CloudyBay needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to CloudyBay or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through CloudyBay.
- Sales invoice
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by CloudyBay quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by CloudyBay, CloudyBay takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. CloudyBay does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.